Latest Blog Post - Transactional Selling Verses Relationship Selling
As competition becomes more intense companies are looking for ways to get away from transactional selling, but why?
Taking a step back transactional selling is an older form of selling that has been around for at least 50 years. It is characterised by the customer:
• Being very familiar with the product or service
• Seeing the product and service as a commodity
• Switching suppliers easily and do so often to gain a lower cost
• Aiming to extract as many concessions as possible
• Not trusting or ...click here to read more.